The Future Journals a collaborative endeavor of the FSA. Publications aim at driving forward research in the field of Science, Education, Engineering, Biology, Applied Science, Zoology by providing high-quality Peer-reviewed research papers for academics, researchers, policy decision-makers. The journal, endeavoring to create influence on the academic as well as corporate thinkers to provide opportunities for discussion and exchange of ideas across a wide spectrum of scholarly opinions to promote theoretical, empirical, and comparative research on problems confronting the future life.
FSA Board has set the following broad goals:
- Enhance communication among scientists, engineers, and the public;
- Promote and defend the integrity of science and its use;
- Strengthen support for the science and technology enterprise;
- Provide a voice for science on societal issues;
- Promote the responsible use of science in public policy;
- Strengthen and diversify the science and technology workforce;
- Foster education in science and technology for everyone;
- Increase public engagement with science and technology; and
- Advance international cooperation in science.
The Future Journals is the flagship publication of the Future Science Association. The Journal seeks to (i) efficiently and promptly publish rigorous, accessible, and entertaining material that will help scientists in their daily work, lifelong learning, and career development, (ii) be at the forefront of the international debate on all aspects of science, (iii) be among the world's most influential and widely read science journals.